Our 6-8 hour per week training plan is designed specifically for athletes starting out in triathlon or in the lead up to sprint distance racing. Program duration: 8 weeks.
This program includes detailed
- Guidelines on aspects relating to training progression, training on tired days, rest days and missed sessions.
- Descriptions of required workout intensity levels
- Equipment guidelines; including details of optimum equipment for swim, bike and run training
- Workout instructions including Comments on how to approach individual sets
- Post race recovery instructions